Lutheran Theological Seminary, Saskatoon is an accredited member of the Association of Theological Schools (ATS) since 1976.
Our degrees accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools in Canada and the US are as follows:
- MDiv - Master of Divinity
- MTS - Master of Theological Studies
- ThM - Master of Theology
- DMin - Doctor of Ministry
Statement of Educational Effectiveness 2020
An LTS education is a good investment. In recent course evaluations, over 95% of the students felt that their courses equipped them to often or always teach or make use of the course material in the parish setting.
Church leaders indicate that 85% of recent LTS graduates are able, in every way or most ways, to
- appropriate and interpret responsibly, the primary sources and classic traditions of the Christian faith;
- display the many practical skills necessary to relate the Gospel of Christ effectively to concrete situations confronting the life and ministry of the contemporary church and in society; and
- show a deep understanding of, and commitment to, the liberating Gospel of Christ and the life of the church and community.